Join our Team
Banner Videos is always looking for insightful designers who match our credo of crisp, clean production. If you have an uncommon eye and strong, solid work ethic, do apply!
New Media Artist (Motion Graphics/ Video Editing/ Animation)
We are looking for talented new media artists to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is seamless to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut Pro)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
Send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages without a cover letter will not be considered.